Chartered Accountant FCA
David is a Chartered Accountant by profession, and holds additional diplomas in corporate finance, IFRS and IPSAS.
Having first gained 15 years’ experience in audit and forensic accounting, David has spent over 12 years in senior management roles (CEO / CFO) within the Swiss private banking industry.
David’s experience includes:
- Designing and implementing cost saving initiatives to increase profitability.
- Due diligence on investment / business initiatives.
- Performing financial, operational and risk reviews of business entities.
- Designing and implementing new business and financial reporting; especially geared towards non-finance professionals.
- Advising clients regarding Islamic Banking and Investments.
- Marketing of banking products and services, especially to clients in the Middle-East region.
- Reviewing banking client bases to refine the product / service offering thereby improving efficiency and profitability.
David is also available to act as an interim CEO, CFO, Head of Private Banking or Head of Internal Audit and can source and recommend strong candidates for all of the aforementioned roles. Furthermore, he has a keen interest in assisting companies and organisations identify and report on their corporate social responsibilities.
Phone: +41 79 828 7007